Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Good God!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE this new DVD player...

    It plays all my dvds at a great look and sound (with component video and Coax audio, until I get a optical cable)

    It plays the Megadeth stuff Gdeth sent me..

    And it even plays the burned episodes he sent me of Gungrave that are Mpeg4.. Yes.. Computer files!!! I LOVE this thing..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'll give ya $10 for it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

    ...I thought this was going to be a rendition of WAR

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    know what my dvd drive is good for?

    absolutely nothin'!
    say it again...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >guitar solo<

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    link no work for me...I get an "operation aborted" thing... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn Bastards! I oughta saxon them a good one! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    I guess just goto http://www.songfacts.com and search for War....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    My second generation Phillips DVD player sucks....

    The new ones are slimmer and smaller and can play CD, CDR/RW +/-, DVD, DVDR/RW +/-, VCD, SVCD, JPEG, MP3, DviX, WMA, ETC...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •